20061018
happy 201th entry.
how time flies.
anyway. sending out my love to debster, alex, zhizong and weilis.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY everyone. (;
looking at the model of a girl whos holding a volleyball on my table made me think of what and how i have become who i really am. and, throughout the past5,6 years of playing ball was truly an experience worth looking back at. another 2 more years to go in team republic. i wonder what my days would be.
and a feeling which can never be described is when you really jump up there, using ur palm and all your strength youve got left to spike the ball down. and your opponent not being able to receive it is something worthwhile. extremely. that immense joy and satifaction can never be expressed in words.
i thank God for giving me teammates like my girls. and people whos always there to cheer me on when i need it.
And honestly, although im not exactly “NO1 REPUBLIC VOLLEYBALL PLAYER” like what they all call me(; im still somehow thankful for where I am today, in terms of skills and relationship with the team. And these 3 very important people in my life I play ball for, my motivation.
i love the game, and the people so much. thats why i want to let them what i see in You. and im going to make it happen. This is my vision, and I am going to guard it, until I graduate from RP.
I wish I have 100hours a day in my hands. So that people wont have to read my blog to know whats going on, or I don’t have to read other peoples blog to know whats going on. Don’t you think? (;
Today I went to cut my hair at kimage and the aunty was praising to me about mummy. And I feel really good and proud and delighted altogether! It feels good when people praise the people I love a lot. That shes pretty, or hes handsome, or she improved a lot maybe what a smart girl. (;
who, wants to disciple me?
This is not my battle, it is Yours.
9:06 PM